Erika’s 60th Birthday June 17th 2017
To My Dearest Gal Pals,
I have been thinking how I would most like to celebrate my 60th birthday, and have concluded that it should ideally be a celebration of FRIENDSHIP and SISTERHOOD which would include as many of the following as possible!
My Closest, Oldest, and Dearest friends
Healthy Food ( ok…and maybe a margarita too!)
So my plan is to spend a week at AMANSALA (www.amansala.com) in Tulum, Mexico – an amazing ‘eco’ resort which belongs to, and is managed by, my dear friend, Melissa Perlman.
I will be arriving on June 14th – and will stay for a week. Melissa has constructed a FANTASTIC package for us as follow
- Including room and breakfast and welcome dinner
- Hosted Birthday dinner (on Friday, 17th June)
- Daily Yoga
- a massage during your stay
- Expedition to Mayan ruins
- Flights are into Cancun where we are picked up and coordinate anyone coming in around the same time to share the ride down..the more the cheaper. Tulum is about 90 minutes away. Nothing would make me happier than if you were to join me at Amansala Eco resort next JUNE 2017 Please let me know IF this is of interest so I can prebook the rooms. I realize that this is MY dream. It’s a long way to go for many of you – and a significant financial commitment But I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of YOU as I plan my celebration.
Prices are per night with a variety of room types offered from private rooms to shared rooms. If you are coming on your own we can match you up with another guest as much as possible.
Category : Yoga Retreats